Updated: Dec 13, 2018
Welcome to our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop! We are so honored to be a part of Kylie's Demonstrator Training Group. It's a place were we can connect, learn and grow from one another as well as inspire those to reach for their goals. Be sure to check out their wonderful creations at the links below.
Kayla and I are excited to share this cute little treat holder! We got the inspiration from Julie Thomaszewski Gilson and her adorable box she made in November. We love 3D items and as soon as we saw the Andes mint, we knew we had to make a holder.
How cute is this? The treat matches the Winter Woods set! EEK! What is even better is this set is carrying over to purchase. We are so happy and excited we can still create with this beautiful set. Happy Stamping~Nancy and Kayla
Stamps: Winter Woods (147661 c) OR…Save 10% and purchase the bundle with dies (149992 c) Tags & Tidings (147779 p) OR…Save 10% and purchase the bundle with dies (149986 p)
Paper: Poppy Parade Cardstock (140272): 9-1/2” x 3” Shaded Spruce Cardstock (146981): 2 - 4” x3” Under the Mistletoe DSP (146338): 4-1/4” x 1-3/4”
Ink: Poppy Parade (147050)
Other: Poppy Parade ½” Textured Weave Ribbon (147813), Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924) Snail Adhesive (104332), Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995), Paper Snips (103579), ¾” Circle Punch (119873), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Big Shot (143263).
1. Take your Poppy Parade Cardstock and with the Long side at the top, score at 1/2" and 2-1/2". Then with the short side at the top, score at 4-1/2" x 5". Burnish.
2. Cut the little tabs into a small "V" on each side so it folds easier. (See image below).
3. Turn the piece over and adhere the "Under the Mistletoe" DSP to the front panel.
4. Punch your circle through the front side. Then fold and align up the front and back panel. Using the circle you just punched, align the circle with the punch. Punch through the back, so now you have two circles punched that match up.
5. Adhere the Tear & Tape to the side outside flaps. (See Image below).
6. Tear the tape off and fold up your box making sure everything is straight.
7. Next grab your big shot and dies and cut out the two trees, one solid and one detailed.
8. Adhere the solid tree to the front of the box.
9. On the detailed tree, "fluff" up the branches and use adhesive to place on top of the solid tree. Pay attention to not tape down all the branches.
10. Place your Red Rhinestones on the tree.
11. Using your Poppy Parade ink, stamp the image for the tag and cut out with the dies.
12. Adhere this tag to the tree.
13. Cut your Ribbon to 12" and thread through the front circle to the back. (See Image below).
14. Match the ends of the ribbon together and place the mint bar between them then slide the bar inside.
15. The last thing is tie your bow and Voila! You can now slide the bar in and out of the box!
We are so happy you stopped by! Please make sure to click on the other links below to see all the other demonstrators who have worked so very hard on their business so they can share their creations with you. You won't be sorry you did!